3.10.2009

Kim + Nathan's Wedding { The Powel Crosley Estate }

Yes I am still alive!  I just have been so busy that the blogging has temporarily been pushed to the side.  I should be able to catch up soon because I officially have 2 employees working for me!  I will give them a proper introduction in due time.  Obviously a lot has been going on since my last blog entry back in January. I have a ton of weddings, portrait sessions, and events to post and hopefully I will be able to get to them soon.  Not for 10 days though because the Sarasota Film Festival is in town and will officially kick off on Friday.  This is my 4th year working for the festival and I love it more and more every year.  It makes me feel like a kid going to Summer camp, reuniting with old friends and making new ones... minus the Kum By Ya.  Last week was the Photographing Children workshop at Ringling and we had a really nice time with some adorable models and the students learned a lot of photoshop.  There are two more classes that I will be teaching in the fall.  Now on to the important stuff,  Kim and Nathan's Wedding.  I loved these two from day one and their wedding day was no exception.  The ceremony and reception were at the Powel Crosley Estate in Sarasota.  Every detail of the day was vibrant, fun, and full of love... including the bride and groom :0)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congratulations Kim and Nathan!