10.31.2008

Get out and VOTE!

I attended Barack Obama's Early Vote Rally yesterday as press. It was really moving to see that over 12,000 people were there to show support. I have done a lot of work in the past for the Republicans (below) and it was great to finally get on board with the Democrats as well! As an "unbiased" member of the press I of course can't tell you who I am voting for but I can URGE you to VOTE for whomever you think will best serve our country!!





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting