9.22.2008

Amanda and Mark { Engagement Session in Orlando }

I first met Amanda back in the good ol' days of high school.  We played softball and la crosse together.  To be honest, I should say Amanda played and I mostly just watched!  I am after all slightly athletically challenged but I was at least around to cheer her on.  It was so nice to see her again and to meet her wonderful fiance Mark.  We found the perfect spot for the portraits at a little place called Crane's Roost Park.  



They had me wake up early Sunday morning for this session so they could get back in time to watch their two favorite teams play that afternoon!  

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Beautiful blue sky!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They both have great smiles...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My absolute favorite... 
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting